|Website Terms & Conditions
- davejonesqms.co.uk is the website of Dave Jones & Son Quality Motor Services. If you have any queries about privacy or these terms and conditions please email email@example.com. By using davejonesqms.co.uk you accept and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The information on the website is subject to change without notice. Dave Jones & Son Quality Motor Services makes no representation or warranty, express or implied, regarding the completeness, accuracy, reliability, adequacy, suitability, or operation of the website or the information contained in it.
- Dave Jones & Son Quality Motor Services disclaims all liability arising from negligence or otherwise in relation to the website or in relation to any information contained in it.
- By using the website you accept and assume the risk that information may be out of date, incomplete, and inaccurate or may not meet your individual requirements and you agree that use of the website is at your sole risk.
- The website may contain links to third party websites. Such links are provided for information purposes only and Dave Jones & Son Quality Motor Services is not responsible for the content of or the accuracy of information contained on such websites. Dave Jones & Son Quality Motor Services hereby excludes all liability for any claims, loss, demands or damages of any kind whatsoever howsoever arising as a result of accessing third party websites from the links contained in the website.
- Dave Jones & Son Quality Motor Services shall have no liability to you for any direct or indirect loss suffered, whether financial or otherwise, as a result of any computer viruses or malware originating from or transmitted by any third party via the website.
- The copying, reproduction, redistribution, retransmission or storage of any part of the contents of the website, especially any imagery, is prohibited except by written permission.
- These terms shall be governed by English law and you agree that any dispute concerning them or the website shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- Any information users provide is solely to enable Dave Jones & Son Quality Motor Services to process your enquiry provide a high level of service. The information concerning you will be accurate and up to date and will be held in accordance with the law. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly.
- Except as set out here or as required by law or a court of competent jurisdiction, Dave Jones & Son Quality Motor Services will not reveal any personal data about you to any third party, but you consent to your such being disclosed to any person, firm or company to whom we sell the whole or a substantial part of our business or to whom we may transfer any part of our rights or obligations.